Tuesday 11 May 2010

No Pants Day!

Tuesday 11 May was officially No Pants Day!

To the relief of, well, everybody, I opted to Americanise (or is that ize) this one - I wore a skirt instead of trousers! Other than spending most of the day feeling like I should have been somewhere in the Highlands picking heather (my skirt and boots etc had a distinct scottish feel to them!) it was a pretty uneventful day - I had fire marshal training and that was about the highlight of the day!

However I did inadvertently almost have an English version of no pants day on Saturday walking up a windy hill in Leeds but that's a whole other story!!

There's a temporary new addition to my blog - a sponsor me tab at the top of the page. Every year I take part in the local hospice's midnight walk event in memory of my mum who passed away in the hospice almost 16 years ago. Times are very hard at the moment but I'd be very grateful for any donation anyone is able to give!






Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment