Monday 28 June 2010

Smile at a Random Day

Thursday July 24 was Smile at a Random Day

I guess it depends on what you mean by random, is it someone you don't know or is it someone you do know who's also a 'bit random'? To make sure I covered all bases I did both - it's up to you which you think is which!

1. Boss (via VC)
2. Two Total strangers (in Boss's VC room when they shouldn't have been)
3. Helicoptor officers (we were visted by West Yorkshire Police air support today - all very exciting - I got to sit in the helicopter but they wouldn't take me up in it, apparently although I have enough airmiles to cover a trip in a helicopter, West Yorks Police don't participate in the scheme - who knew?!)
4. Rudy (seriously, I couldn't have planned it any better, you just don't get any more Random! And no, I don't have a fag, and, no, I don't have a pound either)
5. Man with Dog (poor bloke, dragging the cutest little girly dog I've ever seen after him, it insisted on stopping and refusing to move every time it passed another person)
6. Surly bus driver (obligatory grunt recieved in return)
7. My dad (although this wasn't in person - I got home to a postcard which stopped suddenly half way through and wasn't signed at all, hmm, perhaps get the cards written before the wine's opened!)

I think this day would have been much more interesting with the addition of alcohol and a night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment