Wednesday 23 June 2010

Try a New Hairstyle Day!

Today is Try a New Hairstyle Day!

Budget permitting I would have really gone to town on this one with all sorts of sparkly, feathery, glittery, over the top stuff (to the point where I'd have struggled to lift my head), luckily I could only stretch to multicoloured strands of fake hair type stuff (technical term)!

Linda, mother of 2 girls, did a fantastic job of plaiting my hair and weaving the strands of colour in and I managed to avoid falling asleep while she did so (am I the only person who actually used to like the nit nurse visiting school?)!

Here's the result!



I have to admit I loved this look - I've grown very attached to the colours, they will definitely be used again!

A few close ups



Now I'm not sure if I'll get accused of cheating or somehow invalidating the day but I've actually tried 2 new hairstyles! When I undid the plaits and unpicked the coloured strands out I had definite crimped look!



Well it was certainly more exciting than Cup of Tea Tuesday that's for sure, it remains to be seen whether Smile at a Random Day (tomorrow) will top it!

No comments:

Post a Comment