Tuesday 20 July 2010

Drink Champagne Just Because Day

Monday 19 July was Drink Champagne Just Because Day.

(Sigh) I'm sorry, I just couldn't lie about it - the only person I had to blame for the fact that I didn't have anything remotely fizzy to drink on this day is...... me!

In keeping with my current budget I'd invested in a mini bottle of Asda Cava to celebrate the day with. Yep, that'd be the same bottle that I drank before going out on Thursday evening (and may also be partly responsible for Feisty Friday).

In my defense I did have every intention of walking down to Adsa in the days between Thursday evening and Monday to replace the bottle but, given that I only began to feel remotely human after closing hours on Sunday, I didn't.

FAIL.

I did, however, take some Thorntons Champagne Chocolate Truffles to work, so in a roundabout way, I'm counting it as a moderate success. You want perfection - this is not the blog for you!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment