Wednesday 7 July 2010

Enthusiasm Day

Today is Enthusiasm Day!

Yay!

Ok, so it didn't start out Yay at all, I really wasn't feeling it, but by lunchtime it was heading in the right direction and now (21:55) I can honestly say I feel positively aglow with enthusiam!

Mr Bewley - you gave me my first (and second) giggle of the day
Ray - you're a silver lining
Boss - well, what can I say (Boss made me keep yelling 'Yay' into the phone until he was convinced I was saying it like I meant it!) - thank you!
Helen (aka Broadie) - I was enthusiastic about Helen bringing in some of her Anglo Italian Trifle (YAY!), Helen forgot the trifle but offered me a babybel instead, this was then downgraded to a sorry looking banana when she admitted to eating the Babybel (but she ate it enthusiastically!)!
Rob - indirectly you've been responsible for hours of enthusiasm this evening!
Kevin - thank you for ensuring the day ended on an enthusiastic note!

Now off to bed for me and my enthusiasm :-)

Night night, sweet dreams!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment