Saturday 3 July 2010

Think About Lovely Things Day!

Today (actually by the time this posts it'll probably be yesterday -anyway, Friday 2 July) is Think About Lovely Things Day!

Today I was the gatherer of lovely thoughts - this was a good day!

The simplest way to do this is just to list everyone's lovely thoughts so here goes!

Mine - that I'm so lucky to have a small group of really, really good friends (you know who you are), having an amazing time with a chap who may possibly be pretty amazing himself (you also know who you are), seeing Bernie tonight (I hope you know who you are!), my Dad's back from France today (I hope I know who you are lol!), spending a few days with the mentally challenged one (everyone knows who you are!), Jimmy's improvement (aka Conehead), taking part in the midnight walk tomorrow (well, technically later today!)
Paul - living on Chatham Islands (google it - beautiful!)
Denis - a sunny Friday afternoon finish
Bryan - going on holiday in a week
Sarah - New Sony Ericsson Xperia and off work til Wednesday
Ray - I week until 3 weeks leave in Paris, lovely sunny day tomorrow, Brian may be back at work next week, going for tea break in 10 minutes (again, at the time of the gathering)
Elaine - Saturday tomorrow, the canaries have laid 2 eggs, Nelly settling in nicely



Just in case there's any confusion - this is Nelly (nothing to do with the canaries!)







Lyn - gets to Skype with her grandson, Jed, tonight!




Myles - 12.30 finish
Cathryn - going to Graveley's for her birthday tea tonight
Rob - the look of satisfaction on the face of the monkey driving a tank (don't ask!)
Bernie - looking forward to an evening with big sis (that's me!) and lots of wine
Broadie - having a good friend over for a meal and Anglo Italian trifle!!
John S - the weekend
Alan R - going on a bike ride this weekend, son finishing work experience (I'm sure Alan also meant to include getting home and trying his new VPN key lol!)
Keith - outdoor 'As You Like It' tomorrow and Alice's cake next week!

Lots of lovely thoughts! Now I'm going to go and work on my bucket list I think, see you tomorrow (Snoozy Saturday)!

No comments:

Post a Comment