Wednesday 15 September 2010

Extremely Lovely Tuesday!

Yesterday (Tuesday 14th September) was Extremly Lovely Tuesday!

I started it with a trip to the dentist - mmm, lovely!

Then it was off to Toni & Guy's for the talented Dan to work his magic - half the length of my hair has gone and I have a fringe (oh, and it's also purple but I did that when I got home!)! Dan also introduced me to the work of Ok Go, this video is amazing! I defy you to watch it and not realise at some point that you have a stupid grin on your face like a big kid!



Webby's was the next stop on the tour (Webby refers to the day as 'visit a cripple day!), it's funny but given the limited contact we've had over the last 15 years (I wasn't ignoring you!) it really should be awkward when we see each other but it really isn't!

I spent the rest of the day/evening/night watching season 6 of Grey's Anatomy (I know, it's back, what can I do? My name is Heidi and I'm a Grey's addict.....seriously)!

I have to confess - I stayed up so at just gone midnight I could open all my birthday cards (I did limit myself to just one present though - I'm so proud of myself!) before going to bed!

.

1 comment:

Paul Pickering said...

Fantastic! I also checked the Ok Go link and found White Knuckles - they really have captured the brilliance of the visual medium here. Thanks for prompting me to link to it. and thank "Dan" too.

Post a Comment