Tuesday 12 October 2010

Eat Loads of Chocolate Day

Yesterday (Monday 11th October) was Eat Loads of Chocolate Day!

I forgot!

With being off work it totally threw me and it was only when I'd hobbled to work that I realised it was a 'day'.

Thank the heavens for Cathryn though - she arrived at work with a gift of chocolates in acknowledgement of the day! The chocolates were absolutely lovely - each was shaped like a flower - and from a fabulous looking (judging by the accompanying leaflet) speciality chocolate shop.



And to accompany the lovely chocolates....................



...........the perfect greeting card for the day!

The chocolates did the rounds at work (sorry Boss - you need to plan your visits better!) and I even managed to save a few to take home, Bernie and John were forced to have one (well John didn't take much forcing to be honest ;-) and I ate the rest last night! Now I'm left with the chocolate I'd bought for the day in my cupboards, I generally don't really do chocolate but I'm sure I can force myself to have some at some point - surely it'd be rude not to?!

Thank you Cathryn!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment