Tuesday 16 November 2010

Telling All Your Friends How Brilliant They Are Day!

Today is Telling All My Friends How Brilliant They Are Day!

I did this using the powers of facebook, Royal Mail and magnetism (sounds like I'm building up to a Blue Peter special - and look what I made earlier!)

I was accused of cheating by some (by using facebook), stating the obvious by others (on facebook) and making some cry at work (Royal Mail)! The magnets were well received - although we've discovered that there's not much that's actually made of metal in the office to stick them to!



Anyway, hopefully one way or another the message was received - all my friends are brilliant!

I'll tell you what else is brilliant (no, no, NOT cheesy peas - or milk!)........ Movember. Movember is brilliant! Movember raises funds and awareness of prostate cancer, the most common cancer in men in the UK. Some chaps at the office are dutifully growing facial hair, any donations are more tham welcome here El Mustachio, all donations from Movember go to The Prostate Cancer Charity.


The Three Moustacheers: Neil Smith, Matteo Sole andTony Dell showing off the shape of things to come!

.

1 comment:

Kas said...

Cute mo's for Movember, we have that here in OZ too!!!

Post a Comment