Monday 3 January 2011

Feeling Refreeshed Monday and Break First Resolution day!

Today is Feeling Refreshed Monday and also Break First Resolution Day!

I did ok with the first one but didn't really make any resolutions as such (largely because I can never stick to them!), there's things I want to achieve this year but I've learnt not to set myself rigid timescales so we'll see!  What can I say - I'm a work in progess!

I have to admit that I did feel more refreshed when I woke this morning than I have every other morning for the last 2 weeks.  By 11am I even managed to have both bedrooms packed up, moved downstairs and the furniture all moved out of the way so the builders can get where they need to tomorrow!

Things kind of took a downward turn for a while after that when I didn't feel quite so refreshed - more like a little bit broken! 

(my usually spacious bathroom which I'm now sharing with a giant panda, a bath full of stuff in black bags and various other bits and pieces!)

I've now got 90% of my belongings in my front room, bathroom and kitchen so moving around has become quite challenging!  So I took a break for a while, had lunch and watched a movie while I waited to feel refreshed again - the pro plus may have helped a little too!

I sorted out all my finances for this year (and slid from refreshed to woefully depressed) then made a start going through the boxes of stuff (for stuff read crap) that I've brought downstairs to be either thrown away or washed and/or packed to sell at a boot sale or ebay - I've tried really hard to be realistic about this but I suffer from a genetic inability to throw anything away, it'll come in handy for something sometime!  Anyway, it was refreshing to feel a sense of achieving something for the first time this year! 

How refreshed I'll feel after a week or so sleeping on the sofa I really don't know!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment