Thursday 20 January 2011

Look on the Bright Side Day!

Yesterday (Wednesday 19th January) was Look on the Bright Side Day!

I felt surprisingly good (don't worry, I'm sure it won't last), I think it might be because I actually saw sunlight for the second day running!

I literally looked on the bright side here and spent the day looking forward to seeing The King's Speech at the cinema (Orange Wednesday we love you!), unfortunately it was sold out - but on the bright side I enjoyed sparkling wit and conversation with Kevin and Ray instead!

And how could the day be complete without this............

 

It was also a full moon - muchas brightness!

Catherine has assured me that she was lovely (one of the 'extras' for January - in fact it appears as an extra every month!) so that's one more ticked off the list! 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment