Monday 24 January 2011

Pamper Yourself Day!

Yesterday (Sunday 23rd January) was Pamper Yourself Day!

I'm sorry but to spend the whole day doing this you need someone else to be doing it for you!  I could easily kill for an all over massage - I suppose having a 'Make Someone Else Pamper You Day' would be much more difficult though!

I didn't get round to the pampering bit til late in the day I'm afraid - it was up early to walk to Asda then from Asda to Auntie Betty's where I spent 30 minutes on the doorstep waiting for her to get off the phone!  Does drinking red wine at 11am on a Sunday count as pampering?  Auntie Betty didn't have any lucozade (her usual offering) so instead she gave me red wine?  I thought why not, it is pamper yourself day after all!

Back home mid afternoon just in time for an unexpected visit from Bernie and John then put the sausage casserole on and sat down to eat it watching Stardust, with another glass of red wine (as pampering goes I don't think this was a bad effort at all!).

Decided I'd faffed about enough and should really make a serious attempt so 2 facepacks, a pedicure, a manicure and a bubble bath later I felt sufficiently pampered enough to go to bed in good conscience!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment