Friday 14 January 2011

Send a Letter Day!

Yesterday (Thursday 13th January) was Send a Letter Day!

I really struggled with this one!

1. The people that I would normally consider writing to I'm generally in contact with more frequently than the time it would take Royal Mail to deliver a letter - so what would I say that they wouldn't already know before the letter arrived?!

2. The last letter I actually wrote was a total disaster!

So, I thought about it and decided to write to a long lost cousin who got in touch at Christmas - it wasn't technically a letter, it was actually a card but it'll do I guess!

I'm totally out of practice with the whole letter writing stuff so I didn't really have anything to say, still, it's written word and it's gone in the post so I'm considering it a success!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment