Wednesday 5 January 2011

Superfabulous Tuesday!

Yesterday (Tuesday 4th Jan) was Superfabulous Tuesday!

I thought I'd also try to achieve an extra January task - bounce!  I almost made a start on this on Monday night, there I was minding my own business watching a film on the laptop with my earphones plugged in when all of a sudden the building shook.  It sounded and felt exactly like when someone slams the shop door underneath me, now at 21:10 ish I knew there shouldn't be anyone in the shop so just as I was starting to wonder whether it was being burgled facebook went crazy with people reporting an earthquake!

Anyway, Tuesday - I felt surprisingly bouncy having spent the night on the sofa, after chasing my landlord about the absence of any builders at the property and being informed that they'd be here 'tomorrow' I cracked on with more sorting - and got absolutely loads done, well ahead of schedule!!  Superfabulous!

Bernie brought me her Superfabulous new car (I know nothing about cars - it's blue and a convertable, that's all I can tell you) and took me for a spin with the top down! 

Then Kevin and Ray joined me for a superfabulous evening (strangely I also spent last Superfabulous Tuesday with Kevin and Ray!), I stupidly stayed up til gone 3am and got up at 7am this morning to get ready for the builders (they've arrived!) and now I don't feel so Superfabulous anymore.  I'm so tired I can barely see straight, my head hurts and I'm struggling to dismantle my Christmas tree - I'm going to have to go and ask one of the builders to help me, how embarrassing!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment