Sunday 20 February 2011

Catch a Snowflake on Your Tongue!

I did it!  This was an extra for February and I was wondering if I'd manage to get this one done. 

Woke up to heavy snow on Saturday so donned the waterproofs and set off for the weekly walk to town for shopping, I waited til I was halfway across the Stray though before sticking my tongue out to catch snowflakes!  Then realised I should have brought my camera, the view was amazing.  Then realised it was a good job I hadn't brought my camera (and had put my tongue back in) when I fell over and broke my coat!

So, a quick diversion through town to buy a new coat (the sales were on so I actually did very well, got a £120 coat, with removable fleece, for £40 - thank god I had my credit card with me!) on the way to the supermarket then back home in the snow!  That was probably the most expensive weekly visit to Asda I've ever made!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment