Saturday 26 February 2011

Chips We Love You and National Wear Red Day!

Yay!

Today was Chips We Love You and National Wear Red Day!

So I wore red at work (ok, so I did cover it up with a long black wrap thing most of the day!). 



Someone commented that I looked glamourous (the black wrap obviously made all the difference!), personally I felt like I'd rocked up to work in my pj's and hooker (or flamenco dancer) shoes!



The most exciting part of the day was the chip loving!  I had chips for lunch, just chips, with cheese and mayo (unfortunately I forgot to take my camera to lunch!) and came home and made my own oven chips (with a touch of salt, pepper and cajun seasoning)! 




As it was National Wear Red Day the chips got a generous portion of tomato sauce (thanks for the suggestion Ray!), they turned out alright but no one makes chips like my dad's chips!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment