Monday 21 February 2011

Dvd Marathon Day and Watch an Entire Box Set in One Sitting Day!

It was Dvd Mararthon Day which seemed an ideal opportunity to also acheive the extra Watch an Entire Box Set in One Sitting!

So, the duvet, popcorn, chocolate and left-over pizza came out again!  Kevin and Ray kindly leant me Series One of Downton Abbey, in total 6hrs and 4mins worth of viewing.  I missed this when it was on the tv but I suspect I'll be watching Series Two as soon as it starts!  I loved it - I thought it was absolutely beautiful.

I followed that with The King's Speech (I enjoyed it so much last time that I really didn't mind watching it again), then Mystic River (love this book and it's one of the few books I've seen reproduced well into a film - but what do you expect when Clint Eastwood directs it?!) and my final movie was dictated purely by running time - the first 90 minute movie I came across was The Clearing.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment