Monday 28 February 2011

International Do Nothing Day!

A year ago today (27th February) I was moving into my flat (and making a mental note to postpone International Do Nothing Day!) - time flies!

So what did I spend the day not doing?  I'd like to tell you that I spent it not getting up early, not walking to Auntie Betty's, not dusting, cleaning and hoovering for hours at Auntie Betty's and not walking back from Auntie Betty's but I can't lie!

Another mental note to self - in future don't not do all of that on an empty stomach and not enough fluids!  Halfway home I realised I couldn't walk straight and felt decidedly 'squiffy', by the time I got home I was shaking like a leaf and didn't think I'd be able to get up the stairs - all of which resulted in having to immediately eat the cakes leftover from yesterday for an instant sugar rush!  Not that keen on cake type stuff so then I just felt sick!

Had a good catch up with Webby over chip butties later though and made a resolution to properly do nothing one day soon, at some point, when I have time!

p.s. Happy Birthday Ray!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment