Monday 14 March 2011

Alphabetise Something (anything!)

This one appeals to my slightly OCD (although if we're being pedantic this should be CDO!) nature :-)

It was a pretty easy decision to make when deciding what to alphabetise - I've sold all my CD's, I can't do my books (partly cos they're scattered all over the place and partly due to the new size that books now come in which has interferred with my bookcase arrangements  (most inconvenient!)!

DVD's it is then!  Of course it won't last long - I tend to have my own system for storing my dvd's and I just know that it'll start to irritate me when I can't find what I'm looking for (yes, I know, the fact that they're now in alphabetical order should make them easier to find - but that doesn't account for the fact that I often can't think of the name of the film I want!).

.

No comments:

Post a Comment