Monday 28 March 2011

Climb a Tree Day!

No climbing trees for me today (or practising my juggling), I don't know whether it was falling asleep on Bernie's sofa last night or what but there's no way I'm in any fit state to climb anything today - breathing kind of hurts!

As a kid I loved trees (still do to be honest), the Enid Blyton Faraway Tree books were a great escape!

There used to be a tree (it may still be there) in the field at the back of Coppice Valley Primary School - I loved  that tree and spent an awful lot of time up there in its branches - happy days!

I would have loved a tree house when I was a kid, in fact I think I'd probably happily live in a tree house now, the idea's always appealed to me since my dad read Swiss Family Robinson to us as kids.

Tree house holidays - really?  Yes, really - fantastic idea!!

And who wouldn't want to find one of these trees at the bottom of the garden - yep, it's a money tree lol (not really very clear but it's embedded with coins!)!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment