Thursday 10 March 2011

No More Naughty Things!

Ok, let's make this clear from the beginning - the diary says No More Naughty Things on Wednesday 8th March. 

It does not say No More Naughty Things for the Next Forty Days. 

Yes, I know that's probably what it means but there's no way I'm doing this for 40 days - in fact, to be honest, I didn't even make it through one!

I've already stopped smoking, I rarely drink, I'm not overly keen on chocolate or cakey stuff although I did pass on my usual morning ginger biscuit and felt quite smug about it!

So then it was just a case of avoiding bad, wicked or naughty thoughts (how hard can this be right?).

I spent most of the day with Eliza Doolittle's (as in Audrey Hepburn) 'I'm a good girl I am' running through my mind - it was all that stood between me and naughty things!  Well, this just goes to prove that my mind has always been my Achilles Heel - I effortlessly failed at about 2.15 this afternoon (one more thing I can blame you for DB!)!

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment