Tuesday 5 April 2011

Amazing Monday!

Had an amazing weekend which is a good build up to an amazing Monday!

Spent the weekend with Pops, Olive, Bernie and John at Ullswater - held a tawny owl, took my panda hat on its first official outing, won £10 on the lottery (for the second week running),



So, back to Monday then................

Finally paid for the telly today so that's one financial hurdle successfully cleared, yay!
It appears my costume for Wednesday is coming together (Pretend to be a Secret Agent Day)!
My back feels..............different, which is a good sign that the many hospital visits are starting to pay off!
I'm going to be in the local paper - the hospice want to write a press release about my 'story' (for the St Mike's Midnight Walk!)!
Oh, and only 8 sleeps to go......................... :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment