Wednesday 13 April 2011

Bring Your Donkey to Work Day!

Ok, this was one of my own extra days!

I told Bernie on Monday night that it was Bring Your Donkey to Work day the next day, her response...."I'm sorry, I'm not available" - hahahahahahahahaha!

Unfortunately I don't have a donkey but I'd planned ahead for this one - when I took all my Christmas decorations down I saved the donkey from the nativity scene!

So, I took it to work and introduced it to Bob, Dave and Paul!





Neil has loads of donkeys but forgot to bring any of them in - d'oh!  He did provide the link to The Donkey Sanctuary though :-)

Elaine shared her plans (and pictures) for world domination...........which include a farm that has only minature animals, including, yep, you've guessed it - minature donkeys!


Boss did his bit too - a day early and the wrong type of animal but still.................

Bring your Goslings to Work Day!


And here's an old pic of me and a donkey (and Richard Ingledew) on a holiday in Scarborough!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment