Monday 25 April 2011

Eat Loads of Chocolate!

Easter Sunday (and Happy Anniversary Pops and Olive!)!

Before the holidays I put the bunny ears on (yes, I know, I look like a demented (and slighty angry) easter bunny in this photo) and decorated the office for easter (Bob threw himself into this one!) and distributed a little easter basket to the few hardy souls who put in an appearance on thursday morning!




I've got 2 hot cross buns in the kitchen courtesy of a religious group handing them out free at the supermarket on Friday.  Bernie wasn't offered one and I was offered two, her theory is that this is because I obviously look like I'm in more need of saving!

I wasn't expecting to have any Easter eggs but Sophie surprised me with a fabulous Knickerbocker Glory style egg and Bernie got me a Wispa egg (my favourite :-) so thank you to both of them!



Then I was fortunate enough to spend Easter Sunday with Kevin and Ray being treated to a fabulous meal with excellent conversation :-)  oh, and chocolate.....thank you for the Easter bunnies and fantastic table decorations!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment