Monday 18 April 2011

Plant Something and Watch it Grow!

I had a great time at the Harrogate Spring Flower Show on Saturday (I miss having a garden!) and while I was there I picked up some seeds for Plant Something and Watch it Grow today!

I was unable to make a decision (shocking I know!) about which packet of seeds to go for so I ended up getting 3 - I don't have 3 pots or anything to plant them in though, in fact I don't have any pots to plant even one of them in..........................so, time to use one of my mums souffle dishes then!



I had a choice between the Oriental Spicy Mix, the Pak Choi Crunchy Mix and the Babyleaf Lettuce Mix, I went for babyleaf on the basis that this is the one I'm likely to get the most use out of while I sort out something to plant them all in!

That's the planting bit done then, there's not a lot I can do about the watching it grow bit - not on the same day anyway!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment