Tuesday 12 April 2011

Play Tiddlywinks!

This was an extra for April - I wasn't sure I was going to get this one done, I don't (or didn't) own any tiddlywinks! 

Not a problem I thought, tiddlywinks are everywhere, I'll be able to pick some up for a couple of pounds from somewhere, right?  Wrong!  £8, yes, £8 was the cheapest I could find in the shops and at reputable online stores - seriously, what's the world coming to?!!!

So, I asked around to see if anyone had some I could borrow - tiddlywinks seem to be one of those things everyone thinks they have kicking around in the back of a cupboard somewhere but that no-one can recall actually seeing, or find for that matter!

Thank god for Ebay!  For the bargain price of £2 (inc postage) I have a suitably tacky looking game of tiddlywinks which Bernie and I had great fun playing on Monday night (and if Bernie tells you any different she's lying - she loved it really!)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment