Thursday 7 April 2011

Pretend to be a Secret Agent!

Loved this one!!

Thanks Neil for the loan of the coat and the fabulous hat - the addition of the glasses, beard and obligatory newspaper with eye holes cut out were all that was required to complete the 'look'!



Hmm, it's possible the 'look' was rather more ZZ Top than I was aiming for!



The office got a subtle make over too in honour of the occassion.



There was a spare secret agent sticker that I would have used on Bob's name tag (arrow) but I suspect he's still sulking from the introduction of Dave and Paul (will include photos here once I'm back in the office to get photos!) to the office as he drew the line at playing secret agents!

After researching my spy name I was able to fill in my secret agent membership card (yes, I'm Anaconda Harley (a.k.a. The Pilot), I reside in Berlin and I'm a good spy because I can talk my way out of anything - plus I could kill you with my bare hands if I wanted to (obviously)), I think the photo is a good likeness yes?


I skulked around the office and visited colleagues (in a highly secrective fashion) throughout the day and took part in an online event (with webcam) which led to a conversation with Dom and Pete about my beard (now there's a conversation I wouldn't have ever imagined having!).

And look what Helen (nee Broadie) found......................Learn to be a Spy!   Learning to axe throw appeals in particlular I have to say!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment