Wednesday 27 April 2011

Space Cadet Tuesday!

Hahaha - I loved this one!

I really wanted to get one of these amazing Kirk or Spock t-shirts and wear it.........................................


but settled for looking very 'star trek' in my fabulous space cadet outfit (after taking the photo I stepped into the shower and transported (beamed down?) to my desk ;-)!


The addition of my funky red head bopper things were just the icing on the cake!


I decorated the office (and Bob) with glow in the dark planets and stars and spent the rest of the day seeking out new life forms and civilisations (surprisingly easy actually!)!  And I think I can claim the March extra 'turn some heads' today - purely in a 'what the hell.......?' way but still - it counts!


I was very impressed when I arrived at the office and found this on my desk - we've run out of gingerbread people so somebody's improvised with one of Auntie Betty's ginger biscuits!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment