Thursday 14 April 2011

Totally Awesome Wednesday!

Yep, it got totally awesome right around 9pm!

The rest of the day wasn't too bad either, it got off to a good start in the morning when I saw my babies for the first time in weeks!  There's a nice chap who walks his two little dogs (my babies - Tito and I can't for the life of me remember the name of the other one at the moment, it's the cursed Bradley memory!) down the same path I walk to work and it always cheers me up when I see them and get to spend 5-10 minutes fussing them (the dogs, not the nice chap - although it's nice to chat for a few minutes too)!

The rest of the day was awful/awesome in equal measure largely because every minute dragged but also brought me closer to the evening and the arrival of 9pm!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment