Wednesday 22 June 2011

Cup of Tea Tuesday!

Ok, I kind of feel obliged to expand on the efforts of last year - but I'm not sure how!

Well, I suppose I could tell you everything you could possibly want to know about tea, or you could just look here.

I could tell you how wonderful Bean and Bud is, but I think you really need to go and experience the flowering tea (yes, flowering) for yourself (and the amazing cakes, don't forget the cakes!)!

I would have offered to buy Boss a cup of tea since he was visiting today but he doesn't drink it!

I've recently found myself making and drinking more tea due to the influence of Mr (shall I make us a nice cup of tea) Browne but I have to admit that it's never tasted as good as it used to taste when my dad used to make it for me in my red melamine (according to Bernie all my crockery etc should be made of melamine) cup from playschool (with my name written on it in my mums nail varnish). 

Whatever happened to that cup? I know I still had it when I was married - did it become one of those random things that just disappear when you move house, like my cake tins/David Eddings books/the wing nuts for attaching the legs to the dining table?

Still, at least I'm no longer throwing as much milk out at the end of the week (and why, in my mind, did that seem better financially - it's costing me more in blummin tea bags!)!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment