Wednesday 20 July 2011

Captain's Log Supplemental!

It's been a while since I did one of these but I felt the need so here it is!

I'm going to talk mumbo-jumbo-clap-trap at you for a while.

I mentioned in a previous post about the whole white feathers theory, it's supposed to be a sign of angels/lost loved ones, good things, happiness, blah, blah, blah.  Anyway, I believe in this.  I also believe in fate, Santa, and the basic goodness of human nature so shoot me now!

Over the last 5 months I've noticed that there's been an awful lot of white feathers about, which I took to be a good sign (I have a friend who prefers an alternative theory - lots of feathers = there's a cat about).  On my way to work on Thursday (last Thursday - last week) I walked past this (down there) and had one of those bizarre 'pulling' feelings on my conscience or whatever and had to go back and take the photo.


Two tiny feathers laying there like wings - how spooky is that!

Ok, I've finished now, I'll just sit back and wait for the men with the special white coat to arrive shall I?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment