Wednesday 13 July 2011

Don't Worry About Anything Day!

Well, Don't Worry About Anything Day - your timing is impeccable.

So................................

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (and breath) hahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

Yeah, maybe if this had been Don't Worry About Absolutely Everything day I might have stood a fighting chance - as it was there was only room to worry about one all-consuming thing.

On the plus side (silver lining to every cloud right?), I managed one of the extras for this month - technically I wasn't 'out' but I did stay 'up' (and hanging out the bedroom window, which is kind of 'out') till it was properly dark - in fact I watched it turn all the way back to light again.  Which brings to mind a line I read once in an old Mills and Boon book (misspent youth - and by the way I totally blame Mills and Boon, Hans Christian Anderson and any and all other fairy tale spinners for the fact that, in the words of my good friend Helen (Broadie), all women are stupid) - 'even on the darkest night of your life you can always chase the dawn'.

Oh, and welcome to Trinidad and Tobago, of all the things to break through the numbness Billy Ocean's birth place as my latest reader was the most welcome.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment