Monday 18 July 2011

Lie on the Grass Day!

Ok, playing a little catch up again.

Thursday was supposed to be lie on the grass day, I was supposed to be off work and visiting the Great Yorkshire Show (surely there'd be plenty of opportunity to lie on the grass?!).  Unfortunately it turned out the people I do volunteer work for were oversubscibed and they didn't need me so, at the suggestion of Helen, Thursday off work was traded for Friday.

As the sun was making an appearance and I was feeling just a tad restless (for 'tad' read 'wanting to tear my own skin off') I suggested a trip to Knaresborough and we had a picnic at the castle and spent the afternoon reading mindless magazines, which was kind of relaxing in that it felt like I'd actually left the planet for a very long time by the time I'd flicked through 4 of them!

I wanted to make the word 'lie' on the grass with people but didn't feel up to convincing 9 strangers to go along with my craziness so settled for this instead..................


.

No comments:

Post a Comment