Wednesday 31 August 2011

Superhero Day!

YAY!

I've been looking forward to this one - it's gonna be a long post (sorry!)!

To start with, find your Superhero name/powers etc here!

My Superhero name is The Jade Finger
My Superpower is Solar
My Weakness is Vince Vaughn (which I reckon makes me pretty much invincible as the chances of an encounter are slim to say the least!)
My Weapon is My Sonic Belt
My Mode of Transportation is Hydrofoil

I wore a superhero costume to work (ok, not a full costume, just as much as I thought I could get away with) - I was also made to colour one of my fingers in a rather fetching green colour (Jade Finger)!



This was part of my costume, if you look closely it can be seen clutched in my vice-like grip in my 'mid-flight' photo!


Howdy!


'Mid-flight'
(you can just about see the edge of my cloak!)


See - there was a cloak!



I also made a CD to play at work (superhero/hero theme tunes and songs with Hero in the title!) and (finally) replaced the planets from Space Cadet Tuesday with glittery (all hand glittered by me) superhero logos!






I couldn't do Superhero Day without sharing my favourite Superhero with you............................Captain Chaos (a.k.a. HIM) from Cannonball Run (these clips actually had me crying with laughter) - genius!






Also, the day wouldn't be complete without this classic superhero clip (and now I've put all of this material in this post what on earth am I going to do next year!)!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment