Sunday 28 August 2011

Travel by Train OR Have a Picnic Day!

This was originally scheduled to be Travel by Train Day (an extra for this month) but instead I had an opportunity to do the much moved Have a Picnic Day!  As I'm likely to be travelling to Wales by train in a couple of weeks I thought I'd shuffle an August extra in to September (what's a month between friends?).

So, Have a Picnic Day?

As I'd been lucky enough to be invited by Kevin to a personal guided tour (by Kevin) of Nostell Priory off I went for a day out with the boys (Kevin, Ray and Ken) in the hope that the weather would hold so we could have a picnic in the grounds!  The weather forecast prompted us to cancel the picnic plans but, typically, it turned out lovely at lunchtime!  We did manage a cream tea in the grounds during the last of the sunshine before the heavens opened which I'm including as a picnic of sorts!

Here're some pics :-)













.

No comments:

Post a Comment