Wednesday 21 September 2011

Be Lovely to Everyone Day!

Well I wasn't mean to anyone but whether or not I was lovely..................who knows?? 

I even managed to not say anything derogatory to my landlord when I found out that he'd, once again, been in my flat without giving me any notice (tut, tut!) - this time to leave a new fridge in my hallway!  Apparently he'll be back at some time to fit it - no doubt that'll be a surprise visit too!

I did decide to be lovely to myself though with a 3:45 finish - I think I still had some sleep to catch up on and, after a pretty productive day, I thought arriving home early to snuggle up with some leftover chinese sounded like a plan!

Of course then I needed to decide whether to read one of the books I got for my birthday, watch one of the DVD's, continue with The Tudors or start Dynasty!

Decisions, decisions!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment