Thursday 22 September 2011

Notice Small Things Day!

How bizarre - it doesn't seem like a year since the last one!  Which might account for the fact that I failed to notice that it was 'Notice Small Things Day' until 3pm on said day!

After a bit of a wobble again yesterday (hey, it's only been a couple of months - give me a break!) I felt better again today and it was the little things that helped......................
  • I noticed that I didn't drop the fridge door on my toes this morning (new fridge - although this also meant I couldn't get in the damn thing as I didn't notice (remember) it was the new one so I was trying to lift the door off - d'oh!)
  • I noticed the sun rising over the fields as I made my way to work
  • I noticed that it was almost exactly a year since Pops sent me his pavlova recipe
  • I noticed how fast time flies
  • I noticed that I have an awful lot of lollies on my desk and I really should do something about that!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment