Monday 19 September 2011

Spontaneous Party Day!

I have a confession to make.................there was nothing spontaneous about this, and it wasn't exactly a party, although it was a fabulous celebration!

As it was my birthday on Thursday this was a planned celebration, in fact it was planned with military precision!  This was largely due to the fact that we (Bernie and I) were springing a surprise on Pops and inroducing him to his nephew (cousin Matthew) for the first time. 

Where, and when, to leave cars, collect surprise and smuggle to Bernie's, hide surprise in Bernie's flat, keep Pops and Olive away from hiding place, when, and where to introduce surprise - seriously, the organisation that went in to this is ridiculous!

Anyway, it was a fantastic evening with good food, great company, plenty of alcohol and lots (and lots) of laughter - thank you to everyone who contributed!

And here are a couple of photo's of me with a tea cosy on my head (don't ask - I have no idea!)!




.



.

2 comments:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Belated Birthday Bear Hugs!!!!

Heidi Orange said...

Thank you B.T.Bear :-D

Post a Comment