Tuesday 11 October 2011

Tell Someone You Like What They Did With Their Hair!

Random!

Ok, I had a plan for this one, I really did!

Initially I was planning to wake up and tell Bernie, John, Pops and Olive that I was liking what they'd done with their hair..........however, due to car problems, I was unable to join them for the weekend.

Not to worry, I had a back-up plan - Ray was getting his hair cut on Friday and as I knew in advance exactly what it would look like on Sunday I had planned to text him to let him know that I liked what he'd done with his hair!  Unfortunately I totally forgot all about it!

I myself do regularly suffer from bad 'bed-head' though and wake up (it's rare but it does occassionally happen) and, on glancing at myself  in the mirror, am reminded of that advert (I can't remember what it's for) where some sort of yeti type thing drags some poor sod out of bed and bounces them around by their feet in the middle of the night.  It's no wonder I wake up tired every morning if that's what's going on every night!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment