Friday 25 November 2011

Get Back on Track Day!

Ah ha!  I found a way to know what day it is!  I'd totally forgotten that my incredibly organised (and not recently accessed) 'to do' excel spreadsheet lists all the diary days :-)

So here're all the ones I've missed................

Claim your extra hour in bed (technically I did this - it wasn't in a bed though (I couldn't lie down so slept in a chair for 3 nights/days))

Spooky Monday (sooo disappointed to not be able to go ahead with the party in the fabulously decorated office - I did look a fright though if that counts and shuffling around with my head locked to one side did give me a Frankensteinesque appearance!)

Pluck eyebrows (Yeah, really disappointed to miss this one ;-)

Laugh (I vaguely recall laughing during my wedding hallucination (which occured whilst I was on my knees getting intimately aquainted with the toilet bowl))

Strut your funky stuff day (this was the day I was finally diagnosed - funky stuff indeed!)

Bake a potato, big bang Saturday, oooh and aaah at the fireworks, bob for apples (the original plan was to hit all these at once on Bonfire night, as this was the night I was released from hospital I'm sorry to say that I did none of them!)

Laugh some more (I did laugh (despite the pain) when Bernie was trying to dress me to take me to hospital (I was pretty much immobile by this point) and she put my top on me back to front - I wondered why it felt so tight!)

Enter a competition (and win) day (Yes, ok, let's say that I entered a competition titled 'Be diagnosed wiith a very rare Syndrome (at a ridiculously young age for it) - guess what?  I won!)

Wear lots of colours (wear lots of colours - no, wear lots of pyjamas - yes!)

Curious Friday (For this day I was going to tell you all about my favourite gin - Hendricks! It's an unusual (and curious) gin for extraordinary minds - if you've never tried it I highly recommend that you do! )

A nice relaxing Saturday (No, no, no - the first part was fairly relaxing and was certainly enjoyable.  I had Elaine and Kevin as visitors which was lovely, then I started with a 24 hour stomach bug.  No joke at the best of times but when you're doped up to the eyeballs, can no longer take yours meds due to inability to even keep water down and are trying to throw up without moving your neck it adds a whole new dimension!)

Cheery Tuesday (I do vaguely remember Boss telling me it was Cheery Tuesday but I decided to leave it in his capable hands!)

Telling all my friends how brilliant they are day (now this one I do regret missing, so, if you're fortunate (!) enough to call yourself my friend (and/or familly)..............consider yourself brilliant :-)

Buy Nothing Day (this is most days so I'm having it - so there!)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment