Friday 30 December 2011

Can't Eat Much More Wednesday!

Well, I was hoping to take the opportunity for a Morrisons big breakfast and then maybe some nibbles at the cinema later just to disprove this day!

Instead I managed toast and pate with scambled eggs for lunch (after walking to Harlow Carr to exchange gloves, sorting through my bedroom (one pedal bin liner full of rubbish to throw out) and hoovering everywhere - including the outer hallway stairs after my rubbish bag split this morning and deposited soil all over the stairs whilst I was putting the rubbish out!)

Some pringles and chocolates in the afternoon whilst watching telly on the sofa and then a big bowl of chilli from the wok full that I made means I still managed to disprove it - although, in fairness, I now probably couldn't eat much more!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment