Saturday 17 December 2011

Compose a Christmas No. 1

I'm sorry - I'm going to use this one as another excuse to play my favourite.....................



I have to admit that I cheated on this one - I decided to make the most of the creative genius in the office when I called in for a couple of hours!  I passed around a piece of paper and asked everyone to write a line then fold the paper over so that the next person couldn't see the previous lines.

The result was interesting - not sure about it's potential No.1 status though ;-)

Hark the herald angels sing, glory to the new born king
Sleep in heavenly peace
It comes only once a year
My beard is black, there's soot in my sack
Think of all the guys I haven't kissed
You're an old slut on junk
And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time
Fairy on top of the Christmas tree looking down just to see
It was Christmas eve babe, in the drunk tank

The boys of the NYPD choir were singing Galway Bay
Do they know it's Christmas time?
Wish I was at home for Christmas
Baby it's cold outside
Achoo, achoo, achoo
The bells ring out at Christmas time
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment