Thursday 29 December 2011

Tidy Up Tuesday!

Today is brought to you by the power of Beechams (thank you Bernie) and paracetamol.

Waking up full of cold couldn't stop me today!

I'm determined to have a really good clear out (yes, another) of the flat before I go back to work late next week so I was in the kitchen at 8am sharp - by lunchtime I'd been through all drawers and cupboards (1 bin bag filled) and sorted them.

A quick catch up with Kevin (and a Downton review) and a not so quick conversation with Betty prior to a turkey sandwich lunch and moving on to the lounge (half a bin bag).  All coats, bags, scarfs etc sorted through in the hallway before making a Mediterranean themed pizza for tea and settling down to Great Expectations.

A productive day - which probably means I'm just about ready for the inevitable downward spiral into procrastination!

.

2 comments:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Mummyn sez can yu come an do her cubberds pleez. Weel mayke yu tea an feed yu cayke.

Heidi Orange said...

I've just got my spare room to do now then I'll happily work for cake! ;-)

Post a Comment