Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tie Up Loose Ends Day!

Too many things on the go at once Orange - finish them before you start something else!

This included the final few touches to the decorations, finishing the centrepiece for Kevin and Ray (photos below), finishing the presentation stage for the jewellery (made by moi) for Kevin's neice, finishing North and South Book II, oh, and reading my chuffing meters (a job I dread at the best of times).

And it snowed - a lot!  None of it settled but it was very, very pretty :-)

Still, at least they're all done and now I can move on to Christmas movies again, wrapping presents and writing cards!

Which reminds me................can you believe I put my tree up without the aid (benefit) of a glass (or several) of sherry!  Scandalous behaviour but don't worry, I won't let it happen again and I'll make up for it when I'm wrapping presents!

And here are the promised Christmas decorations pictures!

The fireplace with 'bear scene'


Close up of 'bear scene' (bears building snowman)


Close up of 'bear scene' (bear making snow angel)


Close up of 'bear scene' (bears having snowball fight (this one always takes ages to create!))


My amazing fibre optic village!


The nativity corner


My Christmas snow globe collection


My glass tree


THE tree!


Still THE tree!


The fabulous golden angel I managed to find last year.


Random photo of the bits behind the tree?


The Christmas coffee table (you can just make out the 'in progress' centrepiece for Kevin and Ray on the end!)


My beautiful advent calendar (I put it up every year, it reminds me of a village my very dear friend Michael told me about many years ago)


.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment