Sunday 1 January 2012

Finish Your Best Selling Novel and Know that Next Year Will be Even Better!

Well here it is! 

Not sure about best selling.......... but this is my effort, started on Saturday 1st January 2011 (posted on 2nd) and finished on Saturday 31st December 2011 (posted on 1st Jan 2012).  I have reached over 900 viewings this month (an all time high) so my following is steadily growing (as are my random hits I suspect!).

For me highlights of the year include Hotter than Hawaii day (this was great fun and definitely wins the prize for the most effort put in (by lots of people)), Superhero day (also great fun!) and Experimental cooking day.  In fact looking back through the years posts I've realised there's just too many mention!

Top 5 posts viewed this year

1) Pretend to be a secret agent day (the winner by a long shot for some reason!)
2) Tie up loose ends day
3) Crowned Dens Syndrome day
4) Chips, we love you and National wear red day
5) Love your slippers, they are your friends

It's been an odd year personally, I've had 5 months of absolute happiness earlier in the year (despite the upset that followed) which is more than a lot of people can say.  And then there's been the bizarre medical mystery of Oct/Nov which has been interesting!  I've caught up with old friends, strengthened existing friendships and also made new ones.

There's lots to look forward to next year, there's no official diary for 2012 so I'm making it all up as I go along!  This will include at least one murder mystery event and I'm still determined to get a pirate themed day in there somewhere!
All in all it's been a good year this year and while I may not know that next year will be even better I do live in hope!

Happy New Year to All!

H x

THE END
(til next year)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment