Tuesday 24 January 2012

Start a New Hobby Day!

I haven't started the one from last year yet, it's on my list though and at least I've started that!  Which means there'll be a few jewellery/craft projects I'll be cracking on with and finally finishing!

I've also joined Spa Sweethearts this year and I'm sure that's bound to introduce some new hobbies throughout the year - I can already now make bunting!  Wine tasting next month (ok, nothing new there then), a spot of archery and some bellydancing are also on the menu for the year ahead!

The ebaying is taking firm hold so another hobby of sorts and will hopefully be joining the gym (for the use of the pool) in a month or so, the possibility of a couple of rollerdiscos are also on the horizon so I think that's probably more than enough to be going on with for now!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment