Wednesday 25 January 2012

Terrific Tuesday!

I don't know about Terrific Tuesday - I've had that Friday feeling all day!

No idea why, but it's true!

Highlights of the day have to be my conversation with Broadie when I decided to tell her my orange joke (it was popular in 'the gang' when we were kids).................

Me - Why is an orange orange (or round depending on who's telling it)?
Helen - I don't know, why is an orange orange?
Me - Because you can't wash your windows with a spade!

(pause)

Helen - Did you go to some sort of remedial school?
Me - (laughing) No!
Helen - It's not too late you know.

The other highlights include an exciting invitation to Heidi Satay Friday and the idea of making lots of different coloured sets of the earrings I lost on Sunday evening (well, I only lost one but as I have ywo ears it's not much good anymore!)!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment