Monday 20 February 2012

Meet Someone New Day!

I wasn't sure whether I was going to manage this one but, as it turned out, it was actually very easy!

I got a phone call from my landlord yesterday to advise me that he's bought a new kitchen hood and arranged for it to be fitted tomorrow (Friday - today)!  I've got a few days leave built up (and I always prefer to be here when a stranger is going to be in my home!) so I booked a day off and met the electrician!

Very nice chap, we ranted about the state of the nation over a cuppa while he did a great job fitting the hood (unfortunately it doesn't work as I have to wait for the landlord to order the filters and also to sort out 'making good' around the new hood (which is a couple of inches narrower on either side than the old one) - won't hold my breath for that then!).

.

No comments:

Post a Comment