Sunday 4 March 2012

Bobble Hat it Up!

I'm Baaaaaack!

Sorry, I've not been keeping up with this at all this week - I have no excuse other than my current addiction to NYPD Blue!

Anyway, it was Bobble Hat it Up this week, I totally forgot to take any of my many hats to work but luckily remembered that last year the lovely Catherine O'D gave me a fabulous orange detachable bobble!


I didn't have a hat to bobble it on so attached it to my lanyard instead - great idea except that feedback was that it looked like I was wearing a microphone of some sort!
Fiona's desk lamp was all bobble hatted up - I was very impressed by this!

Interesting bobble hat fact (I know, who'd've thought it).......
The term 'bobblehat' is coined as a false British term of abuse ("you bobblehat") towards a middle aged man who has lost his charisma in German playwright Botho Strauss' "Der Park : Schauspiel" (1983): a reworking on Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream set in 1980s England.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment