Tuesday 8 May 2012

Space Cadet Friday!

Hahahaha - this was supposed to be Space Cadet Tuesday but I was doing something else so I moved it to Friday.

Which was also Star Wars Day (May the 4th...be with you) - this was entirely unintentional I promise!

I hung the stars and planets again...



...and provided the Flying Saucers (I called the home planet) - had to use the Ferrero easter rabbit to put them in though!



Broadie sent me these fabulous stickers in the internal post so I put most of them on the wall and stuck a couple of stars and lightening streaks on my hands...




...to go with my 'uniform'.



Boss got in on the act with 'Watch this space' (also unintentional I suspect) and Ray with 'It's life Jim but not as we know it' (referring to the possible results of my follow up bloods at the hospital on Tuesday - charming!).

And finally, the glass of wine I had with Debbie after work (yes, I was still wearing the 'uniform') made me feel 'Lost in Space'!

The only thing I forgot was the theme music - I'll remember next year (although I confess that I did send myself an email to remember this year - the system has failed me!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment